Saturday, January 5, 2008

Quiet Weekend

.
Okay - Let’s face it! I’m boring. Well - I'm trying to be. I actually enjoy spending quiet weekends at home. Is that a 40-something “thing”?.....Probably not.

I spent the day trying to clean my desk and get it organized. You can see some of the wood surface, so I think that means I was somewhat successful. I really need to do a MAJOR sifting through and just toss things. But...as most people know, that’s quite hard to do. I’m afraid it would take another move to get me to really do that...and as far as we can tell, that’s not happening any time soon (but if it did - Mike would like to go to Asheville!).

David left yesterday for Houston for a wedding. He’ll fly back to Atlanta tomorrow and head back to Grad School. Don’t know when we’ll see him next.

Mike is in Fresno....California....sounds better than it is! They are having incredible winds and rain -- and he’s there working. No fun! He’ll either get home tomorrow night, or Monday night.

Susan leaves for New York to go visit Mitch on Monday morning. Her good friend Anne and boyfriend Matt will meet Susan and Mitch at my mom’s on Wednesday.

See - boring. But as my grandmother used to say to my mother, “A little boring couldn’t hurt”.

No comments: