My kids are happy.
David and his girlfriend Mandy are off to see David's best friend, Jonathann, and his (as of last week) fiancé Rachel. It’s been wonderful to see David so happy, and to have this chance to get to know Mandy better. The two went to the Peach Drop last night in downtown Atlanta to celebrate New Year’s and it’s hard to believe that she leaves tomorrow. Seems like she just got here, yet it was almost a week ago.
Susan is downstairs working on dinner. Eggplant Parmesan. She is truly in her element. But then - she has several!
She is excelling in her Interior Design work by leaps and bounds, and in fact is Project Manager for 7 projects while her boss is out on leave. Did we really have any doubts? She stepped in there a few weeks ago and took back multiple projects that had been her boss’ before Jan got ill. She only has 3 more days this week to finish up what she needs to so that all of the projects will remain in tact after her leaving since Jan will be out for several more months.
But she also LOVES cooking and sees that as another career path. She's good at it, and I let her cook whenever she offers, even though it’s hard for me to stay out of the kitchen! She and her boyfriend Mitch share a love for cooking - can't wait to see what they do when we're down in Aruba in March!
So, since I don’t have to be involved with dinner preparations, it leaves me with plenty of time to wonder...
I don’t know...but one thing is for sure. Writing next year’s Christmas Letter will be SO much easier if I keep up with this since I’ll have so much documented from the year.
- Does anyone actually read these blogs?
- Do they really serve any purpose?
- Should I really put so much information on the internet?
No comments:
Post a Comment